5 to 8 ounce chicken breast, boned and
skinned, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 (10- to 12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa, medium heat
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin or a little more
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or a little more
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Heat oil in large skillet, add peppers and onion. Cook and stir for about two minutes until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Add chicken to skillet, season with cumin, chili powder and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, until juices run clear.
Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread salsa over crust. Top with chicken, pepper/onion mixture, cilantro and cheese. Bake in preheated 450 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes until heated through.